Do you have big goals?
Don’t go it alone… let me help!
What is a coach?
A coach is a trained professional who partners with you to help you achieve your personal, career, health and business goals.
A coach helps you achieve your life goals by:
- Helping you decide what you really want and to set good goals
- Helping you build a plan that works for you
- Helping you stay accountable and committed to achieving your goals
- Helping you navigate the obstacles that you encounter along the way
What kind of coaching do I provide?
Operation Melt provides multiple forms of coaching depending on client needs. The two most common forms of coaching are Life & Goals Coaching and Health, Fitness & Weight Loss Coaching.
Click one of the following buttons to download an information sheet about Operation Melt coaching services, including a summary of the process and pricing (email required).Learn more about Life & Goals Coaching Learn more about Health Coaching
Operation Melt also offers career, leadership, project management and other coaching services. Let’s chat to discuss your coaching needs.
Why choose me?
I am a certified life coach and project manager and am committed to helping individuals and companies achieve their most important goals so we can build a world where no goal dies of loneliness.
Why work with me?
- I am a certified life and health coach
- I am a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Through 25 years of career and leadership experience, I have mastered many self-development tools and have coached and mentored many professionals to help them achieve their goals
- I am a published author and self-improvement blogger
- I have a flexible, laid-back, transparent style, and I am fun to work with
- I have been there myself and have first-hand experience with transforming my life