Hi, I’m Coach Tony…
I want to help you bring your goals to life!
What is a coach?
A coach is someone trained & skilled in tools to help you achieve YOUR goals. They act as a partner, guide, cheerleader and sounding board during YOUR journey. Your coach is a member of YOUR team, meaning they are fully committed to YOUR success.
How does it work?
The typical Operation Melt coaching package follows a process based on proven project management principles. Here’s how the standard process works, but we can tailor it to meet your specific needs (click image to enlarge):
- Coaching Intake: before our first session, you will complete a brief questionnaire to help us focus our efforts.
- Coaching Session #1 – Goal Project Kick-off: we will discuss your vision & begin to narrow our focus to the 1-2 priority goals.
- Coaching Session #2 – Goal Project Charter: we will finalize your goal project “charter,” commit to your goal & start building your roadmap.
- Coaching Session #3 – Goal Project Roadmap: we will finalize your roadmap to success, including your “wills” and “won’ts.”
- Sprinting To Success: we will work together to execute your roadmap in 2-week cycles called “sprints.” During these sprints, we will meet biweekly to review progress and plan the next sprint.
- Final Coaching Session – Goal Project Wrap-up: once you have reached your goal, we will meet to celebrate your wins, review what you’ve learned & commit to your plan to keep the changes alive.
What are clients saying?
Tony has been instrumental towards my success as a new business owner. I can’t imagine anyone more supportive!
Tony has encouraged me to understand my health and physical challenges and limitations while setting realistic goals. It’s amazing how far I have come working with Tony, and I look forward to continuing to the next level of health and fitness!
Tony has helped me build confidence and keeps me on track for things I want to achieve.
How much does it cost?
The standard coaching package summarized above begins with a 90-day agreement at a cost of $599 (33% less than my per-session price)*.
Alternatively, single session rates are available, as are 6-month and 12-month agreements (longer contract term = bigger discounts).
Do you want to try it out before signing up? Maybe start with a $79 mini session. These 30-minute sessions are the perfect option if you aren’t sure if coaching is for you. Click here to learn more about mini sessions.
How do I learn more?
Want to learn more about coaching? Already convinced coaching is for you and want to get started? The perfect next step is to complete the following inquiry form, and I will reach out to understand your specific situation. I look forward to working with you!
* $149 per-session (hourly sessions) and $599 per 90-day agreement represent standard coaching rates as of 2/1/2023. These rates are subject to change. Your specific estimated costs will be discussed with you up-front and an agreement/contract will be presented to you. Cost will never be a surprise when working with Operation Melt!